Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) shares are seeing positive trading activity as shares shift between positive and negative territory on Friday.
Net money flow is $6.46 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.87 times, suggesting slightly stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at 1.1 percent of float.
Action comes as WBA and Rite Aid are looking to make asset divestitures, with a lukewarm response.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) FTC Probe Said to be Wrapping up - Mlex
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
- Energous (WATT) Sees Continued Gains on Strong Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!