Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) shares are seeing positive trading activity as shares shift between positive and negative territory on Friday.
Net money flow is $6.46 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.87 times, suggesting slightly stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at 1.1 percent of float.
Action comes as WBA and Rite Aid are looking to make asset divestitures, with a lukewarm response.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens (WBA) Said Close to Finalizing Rite Aid (RAD) Deal with FTC - CTFN News
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview
- On BizWireTV: A New VR Experience for Football Fans and the Most Diverse Workplaces According to the 2017 Corporate Equality Index Rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!