Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) shares are seeing positive trading activity as shares shift between positive and negative territory on Friday.
Net money flow is $6.46 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.87 times, suggesting slightly stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at 1.1 percent of float.
Action comes as WBA and Rite Aid are looking to make asset divestitures, with a lukewarm response.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Following 4Q and Guidance
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!