Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.04, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.86 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.90, November at 17.82, March 19.90, VIX at 12.04
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 35.99, 10-day moving average 37.01
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 78c to $218.12 as WTI oil trades near $48.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!