Vistaprint (VPRT) Spikes Lower
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Shares of Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) spiked lower heading into the close of trading on Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- GeoInvesting Responds to 22nd Century Group (XXII) Rebuttal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces $1.1M+ Order from State of Michigan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!