Vistaprint (VPRT) Spikes Lower
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
- Red Hat, Inc. (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) to Acquire Gentium (GENT) for $57/Share
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
Shares of Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) spiked lower heading into the close of trading on Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Muddy Waters Makes Offer to NQ Mobile (NQ)
- Gogo (GOGO) Said Ripplewood Distributed all 27.6M Shares to Holders; 3 Ripplewood Directors Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!