Vistaprint (VPRT) Spikes Lower
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Shares of Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) spiked lower heading into the close of trading on Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- ABC News Exposes Herbalife (HLF) Fraud - Pershing Square
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!