Vistaprint (VPRT) Spikes Lower
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Shares of Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) spiked lower heading into the close of trading on Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Invensense (INVN) Gains Amid iPhone 6 Teardown Reports; Suppliers on Watch
- theStreetSweeper.org Negative on Miller Energy (MILL)
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Hit on Unfavorable Equity Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!