Veeco Instruments (VECO) Moves to Lows as Deutsche Bank Says Short
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- Apple (AAPL) to Shut Beats Music Streaming - TechCrunch
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
Veeco Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) is seeing mid-day pressure after Deutsche Bank add the stock to its Solar Short List. Shares down 4.3% to $30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Shutterfly (SFLY) gains on renewed takeover speculation
- Plug Power (PLUG) Active Early; Said to Secure M&T Bank as GenKey Financing Partner
- Apple (AAPL) Reports First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10M Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!