Veeco Instruments (VECO) Moves to Lows as Deutsche Bank Says Short
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Veeco Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) is seeing mid-day pressure after Deutsche Bank add the stock to its Solar Short List. Shares down 4.3% to $30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- AT&T (T) Investors Breath Easier as DIRECTV (DTV) Extends Exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET Rights
- IMS Health (IMS) on Watch Amid Lockup Expiration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!