Veeco Instruments (VECO) Moves to Lows as Deutsche Bank Says Short
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Veeco Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) is seeing mid-day pressure after Deutsche Bank add the stock to its Solar Short List. Shares down 4.3% to $30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
- Filing Shows 3D Systems (DDD) Insider Sold Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!