Veeco Instruments (VECO) Moves to Lows as Deutsche Bank Says Short
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
Veeco Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) is seeing mid-day pressure after Deutsche Bank add the stock to its Solar Short List. Shares down 4.3% to $30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Ramps into Close, Losses Turn to Gains
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!