Veeco Instruments (VECO) Moves to Lows as Deutsche Bank Says Short
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Veeco Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) is seeing mid-day pressure after Deutsche Bank add the stock to its Solar Short List. Shares down 4.3% to $30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- University of Cambridge Selects Veeco MOCVD System for Power Electronics and LED Development
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Halted for Information
- IBM (IBM) Higher Into Q1 Print Despite Highly-Likely Top-Line 'Miss'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!