Veeco Instruments (VECO) Moves to Lows as Deutsche Bank Says Short
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
Veeco Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) is seeing mid-day pressure after Deutsche Bank add the stock to its Solar Short List. Shares down 4.3% to $30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Gains Despite Mylan's Generic EpiPen
- SAVE Trial Negative for the CPAP Space and ResMed (RMD) - Northland Capital Markets
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Gains Following Positive FDA Update on TNX-102 SL in PTSD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!