Valeant Pharma (VRX) Sees Solid Upside
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is seeing solid upside Friday. Shares are up 4.4%. Upside comes in part as large shareholder and Director, Bill Ackman, discussed the stock at length yesterday and suggested the company may have to change its name amid all the scrutiny it has insured. Also, shares continue to benefit as a Trump presidency is seen better for drug prices. Shares are up 16% since Trump was elected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX AMD
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ