Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Recent Gains
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) adding to recent gains on trader talk management will be meeting with the Morgan Stanley analyst that upgraded the stock last week. Shares are up 4.4%.
Shares of VRX are up nearly 23% since the upgrade from David Risinger on August 17.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Commences Expansion of Sales Team for Xifaxan, Relistor