Universal Display (OLED) on Watch as Next-Gen iPhone Said to Have OLED
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
He said the iPhone 8 will be clear piece of glass with an OLED screen. iPhone will put holograms on top of the real world like Microsoft HoloLens does. Eye sensors will also bring a new kind of user interface.
Scoble expects Apple to sell 60 million iPhone 8 in first weekend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX