Ulta Salon (ULTA) Weaker as Amazon (AMZN) Announces One-Hour Beauty Delivery in Chicago
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amazon today announced Prime Now has added its first beauty brand to the one-hour delivery service with Chicago-based store, Merz Apothecary. Starting today, Prime members in Chicago can now shop all their favorite Merz Apothecary items such as personal care, beauty and natural health products and have those items conveniently delivered right to their door in as little as an hour.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!