Ulta Salon (ULTA) Weaker as Amazon (AMZN) Announces One-Hour Beauty Delivery in Chicago
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Amazon today announced Prime Now has added its first beauty brand to the one-hour delivery service with Chicago-based store, Merz Apothecary. Starting today, Prime members in Chicago can now shop all their favorite Merz Apothecary items such as personal care, beauty and natural health products and have those items conveniently delivered right to their door in as little as an hour.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!