UPDATE: Whole Foods Market (WFM) Sees Sharp Mid-Day Gains; Could Be Related to Block Trade
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 12:03 PM EDT)
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) surges to session highs on volume. Shares are up 2%.
UPDATE: The upside could have been triggered by a 2.13M share block trade at $30.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Sales Improved Slightly in Sept., Oct. - Bloomberg, Citing Cleveland
- VMWare (VMW) puts more active than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook