UPDATE: Whole Foods Market (WFM) Sees Sharp Mid-Day Gains; Could Be Related to Block Trade
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 12:03 PM EDT)
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) surges to session highs on volume. Shares are up 2%.
UPDATE: The upside could have been triggered by a 2.13M share block trade at $30.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Starts Whole Foods Market (WFM) at Market Perform
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4