UPDATE: Whirlpool (WHR) on Watch Following AHAM Data; July Shipments Said to Drop 5.3%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 15, 2016 1:09 PM EDT)
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) shares were in focus following the release of July data from the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). Results showed a year-over-year drop of 5.3% to 5.3 million units, according to Bloomberg.
July shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, and ovens were down 4.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q3 EPS by 22c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Resumes Trading Following LUDP Halt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!