UPDATE: Whirlpool (WHR) on Watch Following AHAM Data; July Shipments Said to Drop 5.3%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 15, 2016 1:09 PM EDT)
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) shares were in focus following the release of July data from the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). Results showed a year-over-year drop of 5.3% to 5.3 million units, according to Bloomberg.
July shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, and ovens were down 4.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR