UPDATE: StreetSweeper Cautious on Airgain (AIRG) Amid Follow-on Offering
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 10:49 AM EST)
TheStreetSweeper is out cautious on Airgain (Nasdaq: AIRG) today.
UPDATE - In part, TheStreetSweeper commented:
Investors bought into the wireless network antenna distributor when it first offered its stock to the public last summer. The stock has flown nearly 200% in the last three months.
But now the company is planning a massive follow-on offering. Yes, another stock sale already after the generation of $40.4 million from private stock sales, convertible notes and the IPO. Investors are witnessing the relative calm before the storm of shares hit the market and spark a stock price decline.
For the full report, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTheStreetSweeper, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!