UPDATE: StreetSweeper Cautious on Airgain (AIRG) Amid Follow-on Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 10:49 AM EST)
TheStreetSweeper is out cautious on Airgain (Nasdaq: AIRG) today.
UPDATE - In part, TheStreetSweeper commented:
Investors bought into the wireless network antenna distributor when it first offered its stock to the public last summer. The stock has flown nearly 200% in the last three months.
But now the company is planning a massive follow-on offering. Yes, another stock sale already after the generation of $40.4 million from private stock sales, convertible notes and the IPO. Investors are witnessing the relative calm before the storm of shares hit the market and spark a stock price decline.
For the full report, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TheStreetSweeper Negative Magellan Petroleum (MPET)
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTheStreetSweeper, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!