UPDATE: Shutterfly (SFLY) Shares Hit Amid Amazon Photo Printing Headlines
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 2:51 PM EDT)
Prints are $.09 each for a 4 X 6-inch, $.58 for 5 X 7-inch, and $1.79 for an 8 X 10-inch photo.
UPDATE - According to the Amazon Prints website:
Amazon Prints offers high quality, affordable prints of digital photos, delivered by Amazon. Create custom photo books and online photo prints, and receive free standard shipping and free expedited shipping on orders of $15 or more. Every time you print online photos with Amazon Prints, you can customize your order with your favorite photos, themes, paper types, and print sizes. By printing with Amazon, your custom prints are always high quality and made to order especially for you. To get started, upload your photos to Amazon Drive, select your prints, customize your order, and check out.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!