UPDATE: NASDAQ Cancels Erroneous Trades in Scripps Networks (SNI)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:58 AM EDT)
MarketWatch is investigating potentially erroneous transactions involving the security Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ: SNI) executed between 10:38:00 and 10:39:00 ET today. MarketWatch will advise with details as soon as available. Participants should review their trading activity for potentially erroneous trades and request adjudication through the Clearly Erroneous process within the applicable timeframe for filing pursuant to the rule.
Pursuant to Rule 11890(b) NASDAQ, on its own motion, in conjunction with BATS, NSX, NYSE-Arca and FINRA has determined to cancel all trades in security Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (SNI) at and above $65.75 that were executed in NASDAQ between 10:38:00 and 10:39:00 ET. This decision cannot be appealed. NASDAQ will be canceling trades on the participants behalf
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scripps Networks (SNI) Gains 2% in Intra-Day Move
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years