UPDATE: NASDAQ Cancels Erroneous Trades in Scripps Networks (SNI)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:58 AM EDT)
MarketWatch is investigating potentially erroneous transactions involving the security Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ: SNI) executed between 10:38:00 and 10:39:00 ET today. MarketWatch will advise with details as soon as available. Participants should review their trading activity for potentially erroneous trades and request adjudication through the Clearly Erroneous process within the applicable timeframe for filing pursuant to the rule.
Pursuant to Rule 11890(b) NASDAQ, on its own motion, in conjunction with BATS, NSX, NYSE-Arca and FINRA has determined to cancel all trades in security Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (SNI) at and above $65.75 that were executed in NASDAQ between 10:38:00 and 10:39:00 ET. This decision cannot be appealed. NASDAQ will be canceling trades on the participants behalf
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!