UPDATE: NASDAQ Cancels Erroneous Trades in Scripps Networks (SNI)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:58 AM EDT)
MarketWatch is investigating potentially erroneous transactions involving the security Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ: SNI) executed between 10:38:00 and 10:39:00 ET today. MarketWatch will advise with details as soon as available. Participants should review their trading activity for potentially erroneous trades and request adjudication through the Clearly Erroneous process within the applicable timeframe for filing pursuant to the rule.
Pursuant to Rule 11890(b) NASDAQ, on its own motion, in conjunction with BATS, NSX, NYSE-Arca and FINRA has determined to cancel all trades in security Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (SNI) at and above $65.75 that were executed in NASDAQ between 10:38:00 and 10:39:00 ET. This decision cannot be appealed. NASDAQ will be canceling trades on the participants behalf
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Food Lovers Unite - Corus Entertainment Introduces Cooking Channel in Canada
- MannKind (MNKD) Shares Ramp to Session Highs on Heavy Volume
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!