UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) Sees Weakness on Increased Volume
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 12:10 PM EDT)
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) is seeing mid-day weakness as it consolidates recent gains. Also, the new eye-wear product from Snapchat is thought to be competitive. Shares are down 4.7% on volume that is running 1.5x normal.
UPDATE: Adding to weakness is a new smart drone form DJI, which Re/Code notes "will follow you around like a dog."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!