UPDATE: Fitbit (FIT), Garmin (GRMN) Tick Lower as Apple Shows New Watch, Nike (NKE) Partnership
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 1:53 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 7, 2016 1:47 PM EDT)
Shares traded at session lows after Apple and Nike (NYSE: NKE) unveiled a special watch targeting runners, Apple Watch Nike +.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Fitbit (FIT) Following Announced Acquisition and Partnership
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
- Honeywell (HON) call put ratio 11 calls to 1 put on activist investor stake speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!