UPDATE: Fitbit (FIT), Garmin (GRMN) Tick Lower as Apple Shows New Watch, Nike (NKE) Partnership
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 1:53 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 7, 2016 1:47 PM EDT)
Shares traded at session lows after Apple and Nike (NYSE: NKE) unveiled a special watch targeting runners, Apple Watch Nike +.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitbit (FIT): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Earnings - Wedbush
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!