UPDATE: Fitbit (FIT), Garmin (GRMN) Tick Lower as Apple Shows New Watch, Nike (NKE) Partnership
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 1:53 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 7, 2016 1:47 PM EDT)
Shares traded at session lows after Apple and Nike (NYSE: NKE) unveiled a special watch targeting runners, Apple Watch Nike +.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 23
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!