Twitter (TWTR) Gains as Disney Investment Values BAMTech at $3B
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gains in Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares Wednesday are in part seen tied to Walt Disney's $1 billion investment in BAMTech for a 33% stake. The investment values BAMTech at $3 billion, versus ~$13 billion for Twitter.
Formed by MLB, BAMTech is a leading technology services and video streaming company. Twitter has its own video streaming technology, including Periscope and Vine.
Share of TWTR are up 2.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!