Twilio (TWLO) Shares Move to Session Highs on Volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) shares are trading to session highs. The stock is up over 15 percent with around 8.9 million shares trading, versus the daily average of 5.5 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio Awarded ISO 27001 Certification
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!