Twilio (TWLO) Shares Move to Session Highs on Volume
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) shares are trading to session highs. The stock is up over 15 percent with around 8.9 million shares trading, versus the daily average of 5.5 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports