Transocean Ltd. (RIG) to settle Deepwater Horizon dispute with DOJ - WSJ
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) to settle Deepwater Horizon dispute with DOJ - WSJ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon (XOM) volatility trading below 19 after less than expected Q2 as oil trades below $41.50
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) shares drop to session lows
- Talend S.A (TLND) IPO Opens Up 54%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!