Traders Amazed as $1.35B Share Block Trade of Apple (AAPL) Crossses
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Traders are chatting after a 2.36 million share block trade of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) crossed the tape at 11:23:51 at $574.10. To put the trade in monetary terms it was $1.35 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Sept. 9th Event
- Speculated Site of Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone Event All but Confirmed
- Apple fast closing in on wearable device maker Fitbit: IDC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!