Traders Amazed as $1.35B Share Block Trade of Apple (AAPL) Crossses
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Traders are chatting after a 2.36 million share block trade of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) crossed the tape at 11:23:51 at $574.10. To put the trade in monetary terms it was $1.35 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Resumes Trading; Shares Down 25%
- Apple (AAPL): Deutche Bank Sees Through A Good Quarter To A Troubling Product Cycle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!