Traders Amazed as $1.35B Share Block Trade of Apple (AAPL) Crossses
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Traders are chatting after a 2.36 million share block trade of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) crossed the tape at 11:23:51 at $574.10. To put the trade in monetary terms it was $1.35 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Pops into Positive Territory
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Declines on Reports of Explosion, Death
- UPDATE: Stocks Hit Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!