Traders Amazed as $1.35B Share Block Trade of Apple (AAPL) Crossses
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Traders are chatting after a 2.36 million share block trade of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) crossed the tape at 11:23:51 at $574.10. To put the trade in monetary terms it was $1.35 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Re/code's Mossberg Offers Initial Take on Apple Music
- California Resources (CRC) Hits Session Lows
- Apple (AAPL) Expands the Reach of 'Planet Apple' with Well Executed Apple Music Launch, Cantor Fitzgerald Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!