Traders Amazed as $1.35B Share Block Trade of Apple (AAPL) Crossses
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Traders are chatting after a 2.36 million share block trade of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) crossed the tape at 11:23:51 at $574.10. To put the trade in monetary terms it was $1.35 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- Herbalife (HLF) Lower as NY AG Sinks Teeth
- Apple (AAPL) iWatch Might Launch By September, Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!