Time (TIME) at the money options active on reports of rejecting takeover bid
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Time (NYSE: TIME) 30-day call option implied volatility is at 33, compared to a one month ago level of 38 after reports of rejecting takeover bid. December 15 calls and puts are active on total call volume of 1,600 contracts (1,500 puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time' (TIME) to Acquire Adelphic - WSJ
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.65 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook