The Priceline Group (PCLN) Shares Hold Gains into Q3 Report
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) shares are trading to session highs ahead of its Q3 report after markets close today. The stock is up nearly 4 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Miller Tabak Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 18
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement