Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Sees 3rd Reveal on Model 3 in Early Spring '17
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
During Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) special shareholders meeting regarding the company's acquisition of SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY), Tesla CEO Elon Musk hinted at when more detail of the Model 3 will be revealed.
Musk said that additional Model 3 info will be released,
3 or 4 months from now, indicating an early Spring 2017 event.
The webcast can be reviewed here, with Musk making the comment around the 17 minute mark.
Shares of Tesla are indicated higher early Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk said to be meeting again with President Trump
- Options with active puts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!