Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Today's Announcement Alludes to Part 2 of Model 3
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said today's announcement is about the second part of the Model 3 reveal.
@elonmusk This is also what I was alluding to by Model 3 part 2— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 19, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!