Tesla (TSLA) Breaks Below $200
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
After flirting with it all morning, Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has broken below the $200 psychological level. Shares last traded at $199.37, down 0.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
- Options with increasing call volume on December 5; PEIX SEMG SPA IPG NVS RSX HLT