Tesla (TSLA), SolarCity (SCTY) Sink in Fast Trading
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) and thereby merger partner SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) are under heavy pressure Thursday as traders mull dilution from the year-end cash raise, highlighted yesterday. In addition, Elon Musk-linked SpaceX had a rocket explode today at Cape Canaveral.
TSLA is down 5.3% and SCTY is down 6.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!