Tesla (TSLA), SolarCity (SCTY) Sink in Fast Trading
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) and thereby merger partner SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) are under heavy pressure Thursday as traders mull dilution from the year-end cash raise, highlighted yesterday. In addition, Elon Musk-linked SpaceX had a rocket explode today at Cape Canaveral.
TSLA is down 5.3% and SCTY is down 6.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
- AMD (AMD) Shares on Watch as M&A Rumor Source Questioned (ORCL)
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!