Teleflex (TFX) Shares See Strong Trading Action
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Teleflex (NYSE: TFX) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $27.67 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 6.4 times, suggesting strong buying pressure on the stock.
Short interest recently ticker higher to 1.65 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Fastenal (FAST) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Lannett (LCI) puts active after Left's Citron Research report