Teleflex (TFX) Shares See Strong Trading Action
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teleflex (NYSE: TFX) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $27.67 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 6.4 times, suggesting strong buying pressure on the stock.
Short interest recently ticker higher to 1.65 million shares, or about 3.8 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
- Vail Resorts (MTN) December 160 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!