TASER Int'l (TASR) Slammed as Details of Lost NYPD Contract Come to Light
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
According to the Journal, Vievu's $6.4 million bid was about one-third of the cost of Taser. Meanwhile, the NYPD said Vievu scored the same as Taser in its rigorous testing.
TASER has filed formal complaint with the NYPD Police Commissioner AND is offering to give the department 1,000 free cameras as part of a field test.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Leader of iLife / iTunes Team at Apple Joins TASER
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!