TASER Int'l (TASR) Slammed as Details of Lost NYPD Contract Come to Light
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
According to the Journal, Vievu's $6.4 million bid was about one-third of the cost of Taser. Meanwhile, the NYPD said Vievu scored the same as Taser in its rigorous testing.
TASER has filed formal complaint with the NYPD Police Commissioner AND is offering to give the department 1,000 free cameras as part of a field test.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Challenges to Digital Ally's (DGLY) Patents
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!