TASER Int'l (TASR) Slammed as Details of Lost NYPD Contract Come to Light
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
According to the Journal, Vievu's $6.4 million bid was about one-third of the cost of Taser. Meanwhile, the NYPD said Vievu scored the same as Taser in its rigorous testing.
TASER has filed formal complaint with the NYPD Police Commissioner AND is offering to give the department 1,000 free cameras as part of a field test.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Energous (WATT) Sees Continued Gains on Strong Volume
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN