Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) implied volatility is at lower end its IV index mean
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. ACHIEVES PERFECT SCORE FOR 11th CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN 2017 CORPORATE EQUALITY INDEX
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 adjusted EPS ($3.11)
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!