Stocks Overbought/Oversold on 07/18: (VZ) (STEM) (PPHM) Overbought; (EDU) (ROVI) (TSN) Oversold
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
The following is a brief list of stocks that are showing overbought or oversold indications based on the standard Wilder Relative Strength Index (RSI). Selections were done with 80/20 indicators rather than the typical 70/30.
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ) - RSI at 81.65;
- StemCells Inc. (Nasdaq: STEM) - RSI at 85.67;
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) - RSI at 88.76;
- Lincare Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: LNCR) - RSI at 89.74
- Par Pharmaceutical Co.'s (NYSE: PRX) - RSI at 85.96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
- VIVUS (VVUS), Orexigen (OREX) Active; Amarin (AMRN) Halted for News
- Traders Cash in on Recent Coach (COH) Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!