Stocks Overbought/Oversold on 07/18: (VZ) (STEM) (PPHM) Overbought; (EDU) (ROVI) (TSN) Oversold
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a brief list of stocks that are showing overbought or oversold indications based on the standard Wilder Relative Strength Index (RSI). Selections were done with 80/20 indicators rather than the typical 70/30.
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ) - RSI at 81.65;
- StemCells Inc. (Nasdaq: STEM) - RSI at 85.67;
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) - RSI at 88.76;
- Lincare Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: LNCR) - RSI at 89.74
- Par Pharmaceutical Co.'s (NYSE: PRX) - RSI at 85.96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active Ahead of Q3 Report
- Swaps Traders Stand to Benefit from RadioShack (RSH) Solvency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!