Stocks Overbought/Oversold on 07/18: (VZ) (STEM) (PPHM) Overbought; (EDU) (ROVI) (TSN) Oversold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
The following is a brief list of stocks that are showing overbought or oversold indications based on the standard Wilder Relative Strength Index (RSI). Selections were done with 80/20 indicators rather than the typical 70/30.
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ) - RSI at 81.65;
- StemCells Inc. (Nasdaq: STEM) - RSI at 85.67;
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) - RSI at 88.76;
- Lincare Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: LNCR) - RSI at 89.74
- Par Pharmaceutical Co.'s (NYSE: PRX) - RSI at 85.96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!