Stocks Overbought/Oversold on 07/18: (VZ) (STEM) (PPHM) Overbought; (EDU) (ROVI) (TSN) Oversold
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
The following is a brief list of stocks that are showing overbought or oversold indications based on the standard Wilder Relative Strength Index (RSI). Selections were done with 80/20 indicators rather than the typical 70/30.
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ) - RSI at 81.65;
- StemCells Inc. (Nasdaq: STEM) - RSI at 85.67;
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) - RSI at 88.76;
- Lincare Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: LNCR) - RSI at 89.74
- Par Pharmaceutical Co.'s (NYSE: PRX) - RSI at 85.96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Ticks Higher Early Following New Common Stock Buyback Announcement
- Target (TGT), MasterCard (MA) data breach fails to win bank support - Bloomberg
- BATS BYX has declared self-help against Nasdaq
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!