Stocks Overbought/Oversold on 07/18: (VZ) (STEM) (PPHM) Overbought; (EDU) (ROVI) (TSN) Oversold
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
The following is a brief list of stocks that are showing overbought or oversold indications based on the standard Wilder Relative Strength Index (RSI). Selections were done with 80/20 indicators rather than the typical 70/30.
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ) - RSI at 81.65;
- StemCells Inc. (Nasdaq: STEM) - RSI at 85.67;
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) - RSI at 88.76;
- Lincare Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: LNCR) - RSI at 89.74
- Par Pharmaceutical Co.'s (NYSE: PRX) - RSI at 85.96.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- Navient (NAVIV) will replace SLM Corp. (SLM) in the S&P 500; Under Armour Inc. (UA) will replace Beam Inc. (BEAM) in the S&P 500
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!