Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Sees Solid Early Gains
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Starbucks Coffee (NASDAQ: SBUX) seeing notable strength off the open. Traders note bullish call activity. Shares are up 2.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Checks Coincide with 4% Comp Consensus - Wedbush
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns