St. Jude Medical (STJ) says short allegations are 'absolutely untrue' - Bloomberg, citing CTO
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) says short allegations are "absolutely untrue," according to Bloomberg, citing the company's CTO.
The company has "several layers of security" in place.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Post Video of St. Jude Medical (STJ) Device Hacks
- Trading Radar for 10/19: Morgan Stanley (MS), AmEx (AXP), Halliburton (HAL), eBay (EBAY), Mattel (MAT), Seagate (STX) Report
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!