Spark Energy (SPKE) Gains Tied to Positive Mention
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gains in Spark Energy (NASDAQ: SPKE) Tuesday were tied to a positive mentioned at Navellier. Navellier said to buy below $32 per share.
Shares are up 1.6% at $26.90.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX (CSX) options expected to be active as shares gap up on activist interest
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
- Rockwell Collins (ROK) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!