Solars Flatten Out Following Drop on Subsidy Cut Reports
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Many solars are bouncing back following the initial drop on subsidiary cut reports out of Germany.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman Backed Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- H&R Block (HRB) September option volume and volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Pushes to Highs; Shares Up 53%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!