Solars Flatten Out Following Drop on Subsidy Cut Reports
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Many solars are bouncing back following the initial drop on subsidiary cut reports out of Germany.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Paulson & Co. said to take undisclosed stake in Salix Pharma (SLXP) - Reuters
- UPDATE: Pershing Square's Ackman Appears on Bloomberg TV; Herbalife (HLF) Implosion Likely in 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!