Solars Flatten Out Following Drop on Subsidy Cut Reports
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Many solars are bouncing back following the initial drop on subsidiary cut reports out of Germany.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- Camtek (CAMT) Pares Gains Early Following Volatile Week
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Decline Following Nov. Class 8 Orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!