Solars Flatten Out Following Drop on Subsidy Cut Reports
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Many solars are bouncing back following the initial drop on subsidiary cut reports out of Germany.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Technologies (SMT) Reduces FY16 Outlook; Will Consider Strategic Alternatives
- Herbalife shares slump on Nu Skin, Ackman's 'new' information
- Credit Suisse (CS) said to weigh stock sale of up to $8.3 billion - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!