Silicon Motion (SIMO) Sees Downside Action
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Silicon Motion (Nasdaq: SIMO) seeing downside action related to negative analyst comments, citing upcoming competition from Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM). Shares of SIMO are down nearly 5%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Neutral
- Cowen Upgrades Twitter (TWTR) to Market Perform; Q2 Performance Solid, Some Questions Remain
- Jefferies Downgrades National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!