Select Comfort (SCSS), Tempur-Pedic (TPX) Get Mattress to the Head
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. drops as jobs data leaves Fed-watchers hanging
Select Comfort Corporation (Nasdaq: SCSS) and Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX) are both getting hit 5%+ after-hours Tuesday following disappointing results and guidance from Mattress Firm Holding (Nasdaq: MFRM), which is down 22%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voltari (VLTC) Advances to Session High
- Mobileye (MBLY) on Watch; Toyota (TM) Partners with Stanford, MIT to Advance Vehicle AI Technology
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) Active, Pares Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!