Select Comfort (SCSS), Tempur-Pedic (TPX) Get Mattress to the Head
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Select Comfort Corporation (Nasdaq: SCSS) and Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX) are both getting hit 5%+ after-hours Tuesday following disappointing results and guidance from Mattress Firm Holding (Nasdaq: MFRM), which is down 22%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Active on Chatter
- Stocks Hold Steady Ahead of FOMC Statement
- Mattress Firm Completes Rollout of Genesis Credit® Second Look Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!