Select Comfort (SCSS), Tempur-Pedic (TPX) Get Mattress to the Head
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Select Comfort Corporation (Nasdaq: SCSS) and Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX) are both getting hit 5%+ after-hours Tuesday following disappointing results and guidance from Mattress Firm Holding (Nasdaq: MFRM), which is down 22%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayfair Partners with Mattress Firm to Offer Online Shoppers Same-Day Delivery and World-Class Customer Service on Top Mattress Brands
- Yelp (YELP) Chairman Max Levchin to step down - CNBC
- Wayfair (W), Mattress Firm (MFRM) Partner on Same-Day Delivery Initiative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!