Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Says N. Carolina Chicken Plant at 50% of Capacity Amid Flooding - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) says North Carolina farm lost 250,000 35-day-old chickens, according to Bloomberg, citing an email from the company. The company said the plant, which is being affected by flooding, is at 50% of capacity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Upgrades Sanderson Farms (SAFM) to Buy
- Volatility and Volume movement
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy