Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Says N. Carolina Chicken Plant at 50% of Capacity Amid Flooding - Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) says North Carolina farm lost 250,000 35-day-old chickens, according to Bloomberg, citing an email from the company. The company said the plant, which is being affected by flooding, is at 50% of capacity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- tronc (TRNC) Trades Lower as Gannett (GCI) Deal in Doubt as Banks Withdraw Funding - Bloomberg
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Sees Mid-Day Selling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!