SanDisk (SNDK) Sees Mid-Day Upside Ahead of Meeting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
SanDisk Corp. (Nasdaq: SNDK) seeing notable upside ahead of its annual shareholder meeting. Shares up 3.6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Sees Strong H2 Rev. Growth
- NeoStem (NBS) Announces Receipt of $17.7M Grant from CIRM
- Shake Shack (SHAK) Ticks Higher Once Again on Continued Momentum