SanDisk (SNDK) Sees Mid-Day Upside Ahead of Meeting
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
SanDisk Corp. (Nasdaq: SNDK) seeing notable upside ahead of its annual shareholder meeting. Shares up 3.6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SK Hynix DRAM Comments Positive for Micron, Says Needham (MU) (SNDK)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Slips Lower as Jan. Business Update Call Gets Underway
- Apple (AAPL) Confirmed as Large SSD Customer SanDisk (SNDK) Lost - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!