SanDisk (SNDK) Sees Mid-Day Upside Ahead of Meeting
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
SanDisk Corp. (Nasdaq: SNDK) seeing notable upside ahead of its annual shareholder meeting. Shares up 3.6 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp (SNDK) Boosts FY Margin Guidance
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- SanDisk (SNDK) Remains Neutral Rated at Goldman Sachs Despite Strong Q1 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!