SanDisk (SNDK) Sees Mid-Day Upside Ahead of Meeting
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
SanDisk Corp. (Nasdaq: SNDK) seeing notable upside ahead of its annual shareholder meeting. Shares up 3.6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital Delivers Foundation for OvationData, Enabling Cloud-Scale Solution for the Media & Entertainment and Oil & Gas Industry
- Workday (WDAY) August weekly volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Daktronics (DAKT) Surges 25% Following Q1 'Beat'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!