SanDisk (SNDK) Sees Mid-Day Upside Ahead of Meeting
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
SanDisk Corp. (Nasdaq: SNDK) seeing notable upside ahead of its annual shareholder meeting. Shares up 3.6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Raises Western Digital (WDC) to 'Outperform'; Guidance Should Eliminate Sandisk Overhang, Says Analyst
- FORM Holdings (FH) Gains Mid-Day
- Energous (WATT) Gains Early on FCC Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!