Saks (SKS) Jumps 5% Mid-Day
- Wall Street opens higher as Brexit grip loosens
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
- Apollo (APO) to Acquire Diamond Resorts (DRII) in $2.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (PVTB) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower (more...)
Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) jumped higher mid-day. Shares are up 5 percent. We have not seen any news to explain the spike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills (GIS) volatility decreases as shares on Q4 and outlook
- Monsanto (MON) volatility decreases on into Q3 and guidance
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!