Saks (SKS) Jumps 5% Mid-Day
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) jumped higher mid-day. Shares are up 5 percent. We have not seen any news to explain the spike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Declines on Reports of Explosion, Death
- Vapor Corp. (VPCO) Hits Session Highs
- Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) Moves into Oversold Territory Following Equity Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!