Saks (SKS) Jumps 5% Mid-Day
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) jumped higher mid-day. Shares are up 5 percent. We have not seen any news to explain the spike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inogen (INGN), Express (EXPR) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains as Judge Dismisses 'Pyramid Scheme' Suit
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!