Saks (SKS) Jumps 5% Mid-Day
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) jumped higher mid-day. Shares are up 5 percent. We have not seen any news to explain the spike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!