Saks (SKS) Jumps 5% Mid-Day
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) jumped higher mid-day. Shares are up 5 percent. We have not seen any news to explain the spike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Cognizant (CTSH) volatility increases after disclosing internal foreign payments probe
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!