STMicroelectronics NV (STM) Sees Early Pressure; Down 2.3%
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE: STM) is seeing early pressure. Shares are down 2.3% lower on heavy volume in pre-open trading. We haven't seen news to explain the move.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowest-Power Always-On 6-Axis Inertial Motion Sensors from STMicroelectronics Make Portable Devices More Sensitive and Longer-Lasting
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research