STMicroelectronics NV (STM) Sees Early Pressure; Down 2.3%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE: STM) is seeing early pressure. Shares are down 2.3% lower on heavy volume in pre-open trading. We haven't seen news to explain the move.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scientific Metals Announces Completion of Share Consolidation
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!