STMicroelectronics NV (STM) Sees Early Pressure; Down 2.3%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE: STM) is seeing early pressure. Shares are down 2.3% lower on heavy volume in pre-open trading. We haven't seen news to explain the move.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lab4MEMS Project Recognized With Important European Innovation Award
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Aetna (AET) covers Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51, with restrictions - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!