STMicroelectronics NV (STM) Sees Early Pressure; Down 2.3%
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE: STM) is seeing early pressure. Shares are down 2.3% lower on heavy volume in pre-open trading. We haven't seen news to explain the move.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobileye (MBLY) on Watch; Toyota (TM) Partners with Stanford, MIT to Advance Vehicle AI Technology
- Puerto Rico's Public Finance Corp Fails to Make Sept Interest Payment - Bloomberg
- Analyst With 'Street High' Apple (AAPL) Price Target Resigned
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!