STMicroelectronics NV (STM) Sees Early Pressure; Down 2.3%
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE: STM) is seeing early pressure. Shares are down 2.3% lower on heavy volume in pre-open trading. We haven't seen news to explain the move.
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS): Iliad's Search for $5B in Extra Financing 'Lingers' - Bloomberg
- Hearing underwriters soliciting sell orders from clients on Alibaba (BABA)
- AT&S, Soundchip, and STMicroelectronics Craft Innovative Bionic Ear
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!