Rockwell Collins (COL) Shares See Strong Trading Action
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they work move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $23.9 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 6.2 times, suggesting strong buying pressure on the stock.
Short interest recently held firm at about 5 million shares, or 3.9 percent of float.
Overall, Rockwell Collins is down 0.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS