Rockwell Collins (COL) Shares See Strong Trading Action
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they work move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $23.9 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 6.2 times, suggesting strong buying pressure on the stock.
Short interest recently held firm at about 5 million shares, or 3.9 percent of float.
Overall, Rockwell Collins is down 0.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copper North Discovers Porphyry Copper-Gold Mineralization at Thor Property, NW British Columbia
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!