Rockwell Collins (COL) Shares See Strong Trading Action
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they work move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $23.9 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 6.2 times, suggesting strong buying pressure on the stock.
Short interest recently held firm at about 5 million shares, or 3.9 percent of float.
Overall, Rockwell Collins is down 0.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Sector Perform
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!