Robotic Surgery Names on Watch Following Positive Mention (ISRG) (MZOR) (SYK)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intuitive Surgical (Nasdaq: ISRG), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Mazor Robotics (Nasdaq: MZOR), Smith & Nephew (NYSE: SNN), and Stryker (NYSE: SYK) are on watch following a positive robotic surgery mention in Minnesota's Star Tribune over the weekend.
The piece largely highlights the growing demand for robotic surgery in the U.S. While the robots cost a lot, most believe that benefits, including quicker recovery times, makes up the deficit.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): Raising PT On Strong Quarter - Wedbush
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!