Robotic Surgery Names on Watch Following Positive Mention (ISRG) (MZOR) (SYK)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intuitive Surgical (Nasdaq: ISRG), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Mazor Robotics (Nasdaq: MZOR), Smith & Nephew (NYSE: SNN), and Stryker (NYSE: SYK) are on watch following a positive robotic surgery mention in Minnesota's Star Tribune over the weekend.
The piece largely highlights the growing demand for robotic surgery in the U.S. While the robots cost a lot, most believe that benefits, including quicker recovery times, makes up the deficit.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!