Robotic Surgery Names on Watch Following Positive Mention (ISRG) (MZOR) (SYK)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Intuitive Surgical (Nasdaq: ISRG), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Mazor Robotics (Nasdaq: MZOR), Smith & Nephew (NYSE: SNN), and Stryker (NYSE: SYK) are on watch following a positive robotic surgery mention in Minnesota's Star Tribune over the weekend.
The piece largely highlights the growing demand for robotic surgery in the U.S. While the robots cost a lot, most believe that benefits, including quicker recovery times, makes up the deficit.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): Positive Preannouncement Exceeds Expectations - Wedbush
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Reports FTC Chairwoman Edith Ramirez to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!