Reports of Atlanta School Shooting (RGR) (SWHC)
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Apple (AAPL) Sends Out Invites for Sept 7 iPhone 7 Event
Sturm Ruger & Co. (NYSE: RGR) and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (SWHC) on watch on reports of Atlanta school shooting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX) sued in New York Federal court over alleged overcharges - Reuters
- Box (BOX) September volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Square (SQ) volatility low on recent rally into downgrade to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!