Reports of Atlanta School Shooting (RGR) (SWHC)
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Sturm Ruger & Co. (NYSE: RGR) and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (SWHC) on watch on reports of Atlanta school shooting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Ramps Higher
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) Surges Over 200% on Statistically Significant Phase III PB272, Amended Licensing Deal with Pfizer
- Plug Power (PLUG) Gives Up Most Gains with heavy volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!