Reports of Atlanta School Shooting (RGR) (SWHC)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Sturm Ruger & Co. (NYSE: RGR) and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (SWHC) on watch on reports of Atlanta school shooting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- MoneyGram (MGI), Western Union (WU) Lower as Wal-mart Debuts Money-Transfer Service
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!