Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Sees Early Gains
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RGLS) is seeing early gains on volume despite overall weakness in the biotech sector. RGLS is up 7.8% on volume that is running 5x the norm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!