Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Sees Early Gains
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RGLS) is seeing early gains on volume despite overall weakness in the biotech sector. RGLS is up 7.8% on volume that is running 5x the norm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR