RIM (RIMM), Nokia (NOK) On Watch Ahead of Microsoft (MSFT) News
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Traders are watching Research In Motion Limited (Nasdaq: RIMM) and Nokia (NYSE: NOK) on news Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) CEO Steve Ballmer will make an announcement at 12PM PDT, or 3PM ET today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- Traders Pressure UDR, Inc. (UDR) Following Recent Run
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Rebounds Following Drop on TSA Order Flub
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSteve Ballmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!