Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) Sees Mid-Day Spike
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
Shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOR) spiked mid-day on Monday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Safeway Inc. (SWY) Active; Kroger (KR) May Bid for All or Part of Co.
- Plug Power (PLUG) on Watch
- Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!