Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) Sees Mid-Day Spike
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOR) spiked mid-day on Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Declines on Reports of Explosion, Death
- Novogen (NVGN) Signs MOU with Feinstein Institute, to Collaborate on Brain Cancer Treatments
- China Finance Online (JRJC) on Watch; China Rapid Finance Reaches New Milestone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!