Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) Sees Mid-Day Spike
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOR) spiked mid-day on Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Pushes Higher Following Positive Article on Approval
- Jefferies Downgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Underperform; Low Probability of Approval
- U.S. funds cut equity allocations to lowest since financial crisis: Reuters poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!