Parsley Energy (PE) Surges to Highs on Oil Ramp
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE) surges to the highs of the session amid the 7% surge in oil prices. PE is up 16.5% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG