Pain Therapeutics (PTIE), DURECT (DRRX) Halts Related to Pfizer Comments on REMOXY
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Traders halts in Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTIE) and Durect Corp (NASDAQ: DRRX) appear related to comments from Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) on REMOXY, suggesting a way forward.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- Fed board moves to adopt final Volcker rule
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Rebounds Following Drop on TSA Order Flub
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!