PIMCO said to have participated in Deutsche Bank (DB) bond deal - Reuters
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PIMCO said to have participated in Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) bond deal, according to Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Ceases Some Coverage for 3.4K Actively Trading Clients - DJ, Citing Memo
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!