Oracle (ORCL) Shares Pop to Midday Highs
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) shares are popping to session highs midday Monday.
Net money flow is $21.9 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.67 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
The stock is now about flat on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!