Ophthotech Corp (OPHT) on Watch After Regeneron (REGN) Reports Eylea/Rinucumab Combo Data
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ophthotech Corp (NASDAQ: OPHT) was in focus Friday morning after Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) announced topline results from its Phase 2 CAPELLA study evaluating Eylea (aflibercept) co-formulated with rinucumab in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD).
Ophthotech traded lower pre-market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!